Education plays a vital role to systematic and sensitive community with means of educated and efficient manpower for the overall development of the nation.
Tilingatar Higher Secondary School , a Government School , gradually upgraded, is situated at Dhapasi in Kathmandu in 2019 BS (1962 A.D.). The school was established as Panchakanya Primary School ‘ in Dhapasi VDC with popular enthusiasm for education that followed the great output in those days upto now as the Tilingatar Higher Secondary School . The school is aiming at being regarded as the model Government school in national stature. Today the school is one of the most popular schools in Kathmandu valley both in terms of quality and prestige. We’ve about 1350 students studying and 41 teaching staff and employees working here enthusiastically.
The social status of students is very low because of the low economic and social background of their parents. Most parents are living below the poverty lines who are unable to pay the nominal charges of the school fee and even to buy books, stationery and school uniform. Almost 75% of the students are from low economic background.
Aims of School
- It aims to meet the demand of the SLC graduates of Dhapasi and surrounding VDC schools.
- It aims to facilitate higher educational opportunities to the SLC graduates by providing nominal charges who usually lack the higher education due to the unaffordable expenses in the private institutions.
- It aims to provide a proven standard of education in the school even though it is a government school.
- It aims to prepare its graduates having intellectually sound, emotionally strong and stable and socially responsible for the nation.
- Experienced, qualified an dedicated teachers.
- Adequate and resourceful library and Science Lab.
- Social justice and access to education.
- Spacious playground.
- Emphasis on academic excellence and discipline.
- Well equipped class rooms.
- Well adjustable environment.